Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yesymbak

OK, I'd be surprised if anyone's even bothering to check this blog any more, after my extended absence, but here goes with a return of sorts:

That "cold" I succumbed to last post turned out to entirely wreck my health for an extended period, my CFS flaring up as badly as it had for a decade. I am now mostly recovered due to:
  • many hours in bed over April and May,
  • a reduction in my work hours from 30 to 20 hours a week,
  • various relaxation strategies,
  • an even healthier eating regime,
  • the (intentional) loss of 10kg in 19 weeks.
So now I sit here in my transformed body, fairly content enjoying some "alone time" (which is admittedly a lot of DVD watching) and with little of interest to write :)

Will I continue to post, or am I over the public persona that is Bertie? Only time will tell...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment