That "cold" I succumbed to last post turned out to entirely wreck my health for an extended period, my CFS flaring up as badly as it had for a decade. I am now mostly recovered due to:
- many hours in bed over April and May,
- a reduction in my work hours from 30 to 20 hours a week,
- various relaxation strategies,
- an even healthier eating regime,
- the (intentional) loss of 10kg in 19 weeks.
Will I continue to post, or am I over the public persona that is Bertie? Only time will tell...
Blogged with the Flock Browser