Monday, April 23, 2012

Photo studio

Using the instructions here, requiring only items I already had (except for the white poster board), I created a little photo studio, allowing me to capture things like these: Light box 1
plus a couple of Bender product shots: Bender
And just for the novelty of it, I took a photo of my new camera via my iPhone: Canon EOS 550D
Even with the white balance adjustment, I may need to get some stronger lamp bulbs, or replace the baking paper with tracing paper, to get brighter whites. Still, kinda fun to play around with :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I love my cardboard lightbox. I use a Daylamp, however I've always thought I need a second one. You really need a lot of light. Best results have actually been using the box under bright sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the inspiration, the idea was entirely stolen from you :)

      Delete