Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Testing photos

I'm just testing out a new photo-sharing app called hello which makes publishing photos to your Blogger blog straightforward (well, if you don't make a typo in your HTML like I did first time). The photos are hosted for free, which eases the pressure on my own web page (which is taken up with Shenanigans stuff anyway). Seems pretty cool (although I've had to edit the post to add any actual content to this). Great if all you want to do is post photos with captions.

Its other main use is to share photos with friends online, with built in chat facilities. Obviously I'd need to have friends to test that out, though... Wait, I mean online friends! I have friends! Really!


Do you think I bought enough Coke... meow?Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment