Saturday, February 26, 2005

Going up

Apparently complaining on my blog sometimes helps me as well (the opposite of the health collapses triggered by writing good news). Well, I'm going to risk the negative consequences, because my life has been going extremely well since I last wrote. The team member I was going to be losing will now be staying in my team for the foreseeable future and, instead of just sneaking through some productive work, my team is now full steam ahead to deliver all the whizz-bang stuff we can. Due to that, and increasingly improved health, I'm loving being at work and really inspired by all the things I'm involved in. Over the next few months, we'll be releasing systems which will make the lives of all ABS employees easier and hopefully improve their day-to-day work experience. That's the kind of thing I'm doing my job for.

No comments:

Post a Comment