Tuesday, June 20, 2006

[Movie] Cars

For someone who has no interest in cars, has a short attention span, and is easily irritated by people of all ages, it was a pleasant surprise that I loved "Cars" the movie.

The animation was spectacular, the characters were well defined stereotypes, and there were plenty of laughs (not just for the plethora of kiddies who shared the cinema). At 135 minutes long, I was expecting it to drag* at some stage, but I think the pacing was really good, and the lack of fidgeting in the tykes indicated the bright colours and loud noises were captivating them too :)

Or maybe I just like hanging with B, and wouldn't really care what movie we saw ;)

* definitely no pun intended...

2 comments:

  1. aaaah how nice =)
    I liked the piston cup "he did what in his cup???" part teehee
    411 is how i met your mother and bones on way to tv, 7 and 9 respectively. No new shows? or do they not count as new shows if you've watched the actors in other shows? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaargh! opening up loopholes in my TV moratorium ain't making it easier! I may actually weaken and watch these two, but they only get one episode each to impress me, and if their timeslot changes I will not follow them.

    P.S. for anyone who didn't know, my "B" = kuka (who's a sucker for a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete