Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Spicy chilli tuna

Let me tell you that's a nasty thing to eat by accident (or at all). I'm not a big fan of hot food anyway, but this was just hot with no redeeming flavour. In order for this debacle to happen, the following preconditions are needed:
  • shopping without my glasses,

  • label colour almost identical to tomato and onion flavour,

  • having eaten around a thousand tuna and rice meals the past few years, so paying no attention at all to the stirring together of ingredients,
  • missing the fact there was a whole chilli mixed in with the rice.
Sadly I had to throw all but the first two mouthfuls out, but it was an excuse to have a beer to ease the burn.

Not even tuna and rice is safe anymore! Thankfully the spaghetti bolognaise, baked bean toasted sandwiches, chicken schnitzels and turkey sandwiches which have been added to my menu overwhelm a single culinary disaster :) Now I'm hungry...

1 comment:

  1. I think they put a whole chilli in all of them - and what a chilli! It has, like, the strength of twenty chillies. I love the spicy and the chilli but it is a little over the top.

    ReplyDelete