Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Return

I made it back home, somewhat relieved, after a week in Melbourne. Getting to spend plenty of time with Em was fantastic, while my poor health made the overall journey much harder work than it might have been. I'm now in recovering-ready-for-work-next-week-mode, having at least given my brain a break from such prosaic concerns. I didn't even suffer from internet withdrawal!

Proper stories to follow, some of which may integrate my latest photos, but if you want to get a visual taste of my trip right now, just head to Melbourne 2006.

2 comments:

  1. You're all class Bertie - not one cheesy photo of you standing awkwardly in front of a monument/ significant site - I must admit I am little disappointed *grin* The photos look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics =) ah I love melbourne!!!

    ReplyDelete