Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wait But Why, Young Love and The Prodigy

I'm reading... Wait But Why

Interesting, in-depth and humorous blog posts on all sorts of topics from US Presidents, to artificial intelligence (scary), to the latest on Elon Musk's various ventures (which left me feeling more optimistic about the future).

I'm watching... Young Love

YouTube series in mockumentary style, showcasing a bunch of young Aussie talent. If you enjoyed People Like Us or Small Tales and True, then this will hit the spot.

I'm listening to... The Prodigy

Their latest, The Day Is My Enemy, doesn't have too many surprises if you've listened to their last couple of albums, but there are enough driving, crunchy beats to keep me happy. Standout tracks for me are Destroy and Get Your Fight On.

No comments:

Post a Comment