Friday, October 22, 2004

Survival

After a terrible week health-wise, I've made it to the weekend, and am actually feeling not too bad right now. I'm hoping to do 3 or 4 hours solid work tomorrow, to make up for the short days I've been confined to recently.

The brightest spots of the past couple of days?
- visiting Kam, getting a little whingeing out of my system, and getting a new Hellboy comic for my troubles (OK, he took my money and ignored my complaints, but it's the appearance of the thought that counts...)
- Liv's adventures in Europe (vicarious travelling is definitely my best option right now)
- my work team. Not suckered in by my self-pitying mood of yesterday, and able to provide me plenty of opportunities to help with tasks as my brain came back on line today.

No comments:

Post a Comment