Monday, March 26, 2007

Verdant imaginings

Both Em and Lisa Haneberg reminded me, in thinking about their posts, of one of my (many!) weaknesses, reinforcing the need to try new things and, even if they don't work out, believing that the act of trying is its own success. Just getting out there and trying something, and dealing with the inevitable bumps along the way with good humour. Sounds like it's gotta be worth the effort!

This may well be the next step beyond my action count. While ADAC's helped me become more active, it hasn't emphasised the value of something different over routine. In the search for passion and some kind of calling, repetition doesn't help me. Time to set myself new targets, which build on the (relative) stability of health and mood I've worked towards as an initial goal?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent point. I have to work on trying, and making space for, new things in some arenas too. (no worries in the crafts/making things arena...). For me right now it's new challenges at work.

    ReplyDelete