Saturday, March 03, 2007

Verifiably trenchant



I haven't posted much lately because I've been dreadfully uninspired about anything other than my work (which is continuingly excellent). Now that pretty much rests with me, and my slide back into inactivity, but how to reinvigorate myself for another charge at action?

The answer: A call from Em, exactly when I most needed it :) While I had been reading some interesting stuff (on Test Driven Development), the opportunity to vent made it plain I was returning to old, bad thought habits. As an activity restart, more walking photos and a much improved mood are the result.



That picture perpetuates the style of one my oh-so-obvious Antioch talk endings, segueing into a photo instead of a song. I've now found more energy and am ready to power on ;) Thanks Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment