Sunday, July 08, 2007

Away

Long gaps between posts for me usually means one of two things. Either I'm sick/depressed or I'm happily doing stuff, without analysing it enough to feed into musing posts. In this case it's been both. I've thankfully recovered fully from last weekend's gastro, and am eating as "normal". I haven't started back into riding my bike yet, but have been busily drawing away.

While I've had very little sleep the past week, that time has not been spent pondering my place in the universe, but just unthinkingly enjoying my current health (robust enough to dismiss illness which would have had me bedridden for weeks if it had hit 12 months ago) and lack of stress. And unthinking is good for me, but not really fodder for blogging...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better! Unthinking sounds just fine. Sometimes I get like that when I knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah great to see you back to being fit and healthy..and back to drawing, looking forward to more blogs and pictures ;-)...and I agree with the sentiments from Liv, unthinking can be great, I do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete