Sunday, July 01, 2007

Urrrgggh

To quote an email I sent out on Friday:

"I've managed to get through the first 6 months of the year without a single sick day"

To quote the doctor who came around at 1am this morning, as he gave me an anti-nausea injection, after I'd spent the last 4 hours throwing up:

"You have viral gastroenteritis"

All I've been able to stomach today is one litre of diluted apple juice, and I haven't even felt that hungry, which tells you just how sick I've been. Thankfully, my backlog of podcasts has kept me company as I've lain in bed drifting in and out of naps. I'm only up now while I wait for my iPod to recharge, before I go back to bed, knowing that tomorrow will be sans work.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete