Friday, October 06, 2006

Arrested Development quiz

Just to show that kuka's not the only one who can fill in quizzes... I have no idea what the numbers mean, since I got 30/30 right, but what the hell, not everyone can be a statistician (not even me!).

You scored 96 Bluthism!

Incredible!! You even spotted my trick question pitfalls! You are without a doubt the biggest Arrested Development master who has ever walked the earth!

My test tracked 1 variable - How you compared to other people your age and gender: You scored higher than 99% on Bluthism

Link: The Arrested Development Test written by HibachiTheHutt

1 comment:

  1. "biggest Arrested Development master who has ever walked the earth!"??? Them's big wraps bertie! Now you got a rep to protect! hehe
    Just watch Veronica on TV, reminded me that i should be able to get season 3 ep. 1 this weekend!!!!! hurrah!

    ReplyDelete