Sunday, October 29, 2006

PB

18 walks this month and a new personal record! I was tempted to slack off yesterday, and take my chances that I'd walk a couple of times before Wed, but braved the cold winds (wearing a jumper and jacket, after being in shorts and T-shirt 3 evenings previous).

The record's made sweeter by the fact that I only walked once in the first 6 days of the month, while searching for some motivation, so I've only missed 6 days since then, half of which have been my Thursday off.

Is that enough walking stats for everyone?

3 comments:

  1. oooh nice - can't wait to see october's pointless graphs there'll be no negative action counts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a PB in any field is definitely worth celebrating. Yay!

    And may there be much more walking to come, with less-windy weather surely on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say there's no such thing as too many stats....bring on more graphs!...yay statistics....oh and well done with the walking;-)

    ReplyDelete