Saturday, October 14, 2006

Virtual tour

I realised the other day that some of the people who read this blog have never actually visited my house, despite being regaled with envy-inducing stories of it being paid off, 5 bedrooms squandered on a lonely single guy. So here's a brief tour (and not one of those tarted up misleading ones which Liv pointed out).

First, a rough plan, as drawn by my sister, which gives an overview of how it all fits together.



The lounge room in which I spend time reclining in front of my DVD collection.



The kitchen and adjoining bar, which for years saw no culinary adventure greater than heating up of tuna and rice.





My "sun room", which is starting to turn into a furnace already, and the computer room which opens out from it, meaning that I'll be driven to the relative cool of the front of my house momentarily.





So now when you envision me (and I know you always envision me) composing another enthralling blog post, making a bowl of cereal or just relaxing in front of my latest DVD acquisition, your mental picture will be sullied by the grim reality which is my house enlivened by the radiant wonder which is my house :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey nic pic =)
    Just the was I remember it, although maybe now more tidy and also your lounge room has gone all sideways since I was last there =)
    btw, i think maybe you only have one liver and the other liver might be your spleen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how old the photos were. I see the coke collection is still there- or was when the photo was taken.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete