Sunday, October 15, 2006

Micro-wave goodbye

Not the best start to the day, as the act of pressing Start on my microwave (to cook my morning porridge) was met with a resounding phttt and the death of my nuke-machine. So I got to spend my morning traipsing into Fyshwick to buy a replacement (which was at least a good chance to hang with my Dad). After that, though, all has been good.

I've spent time listening to some new music podcasts, as well as re-watching The New Guy for the umpteenth time, and finding it just as laughtastic as ever. I'm tossing up whether I'm going to make tonight:
  • a Zooey Deschanel double with either Elf or HHGTTG,

  • an Eliza Dushku double with Soul Survivors,

  • a DJ Qualls double with Road Trip, or

  • an Eddie Griffin double with Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo.
What a cruel dilemma! Or is it a quadlemma? I bet you can't wait to find out how this one turns out!

1 comment: